- No rest for mind until unless the person is alive.
- Jasmine Fragrance attracts the brain very quickly.
- Like the heart and lungs, it an organ.
- Its fat content is 60%.
- It is only 2% of our body weight.
- It is 75% made of water (by weight). Therefore, dehydration gives more impact on brain.
- It is 99% (by molecule count).
- It is so soft that it can cut with a normal table knife.
- It can live without oxygen for 4 – 6 minutes.
- There are 100,000 miles of blood vessels.
- Hippocampus – a part of the brain – grows when we gain more knowledge.
- 70,000 thoughts cross it every day.
- When we laugh, 5 different places in the brain become active.
- Can you see the brain? Yes. Our eye balls are the extension of our brain.
- It generates 10 to 23 watts of power.
- The left hemisphere (left part) controls the right side of the brain, and the right hemisphere (right part) controls the left side of the brain.
- Mental activity stimulates the creation of neurons.
Coffee (cuts suicidal thoughts, Dementia, Alzheimer).
- If you start counting neuron in a brain, it
takes 3000 years to finish the counting.
- Brain will be very active in nights.
- 20 percent of blood, oxygen and calories
will be used for brain itself.
- Oxygen is the main food for brain. It
cannot function more than 4 minutes without oxygen.
- Brain can create 70,000 thoughts in a day.
And it can store thousands of terabytes in memory.
- Exchange of information between two neurons
will be 0.5 to 120 meters per sec.
- Average weight of human brain is 1300 to
Brain is the very fastest decision maker in
the human body. For example if some one trying to attack you brain will give
many suggestion to escape or to protect or to attack. It will take just in a
fraction of seconds.
the age is growing the memory power will be come down. For example who studied under age of 30 years
they will get top ranks in the education after that you can count on fingers!!!!
be relax the brain and food hobbits make big role in brain functioning.